131130- Weakley- Including the cities of Dresden and Martin 336 PM CST Thu Dec 12 2019
Tonight...partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. South winds around 5 mph. Friday Cloudy. Highs in the upper 40s. Light and variable winds. Friday night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Light and variable winds becoming west around 5 mph after midnight. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers in the morning, then partly sunny in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 50s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Northwest winds around 5 mph becoming light and variable. Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. Sunday night A chance of showers in the evening, then showers likely after midnight. Cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Monday Warmer. Showers and a chance of thunderstorms in the morning, then showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 80 percent. Monday night A chance of rain in the evening, then a slight chance of rain after midnight. A slight chance of snow before sunrise. Mostly cloudy. Lows around 30. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Tuesday...colder. mostly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly sunny. Highs around 40. Tuesday night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 20s. Wednesday Sunny. Highs in the lower 40s. Wednesday night Clear. Lows in the upper 20s. Thursday Sunny. Highs in the upper 40s.
Friday will bring periods of snow again to the far Northern Plains and Canadian Prairies, a rain-snow combination to the Northwest, and rain with some freezing precipitation in the Southeast. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 1:04PM Thu Dec 12, 2019 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.